Now, we all know the best place to drink real ale is unquestionably down your local and we urge you all to support them over the festive period.
That said, we know that it isn’t always possible every day and also some of you are travelling away for Christmas and would like to take some Moon Gazer with you.
So, the good news is – now you can! Moon Gazer will be available in 18 pint and 36-pint boxes, real ale to enjoy at home.
You can choose from 4 of our most popular ales:
- Jumper: Our classic amber ale – fruity overtones, balanced bitterness and smooth finish. 3.9% abv
- Jigfoot : Our golden ale – well-hopped character, citrus notes and a crisp finish. 4.0% abv
- Nibbler: our ruby ale – malty overtones, rich, spicy aroma and full; bodied. 4.0% abv
- Pintail (Gluten Free) – a light, golden and hoppy ale with aromatic and citrus notes. 3.9% abv
Order and collect:
There are a number of options open to you, depending on where you live.
1. Collect direct from the brewery, Hindringham , NR21 0PW
To pre-order and collect directly from the brewery then call us on 01328 878 495 or email firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note all bag in boxes must be pre-ordered as they are all filled fresh and ready for you.
2. Collect from Beers of Europe, Setchey, Nr Kings Lynn, PE33 0BE
This is a really simple click and collect service – simply chose the beer online and collect. To do so visit the Moon Gazer page: https://www.beersofeurope.co.uk/beer/producer/moon-gazer
3. The Royal Oak, Poringland, NR14 7JT
Handy for those in Norwich and South Norfolk. Call the pub and place the order, or even better pop in and see them for a pint and a chat place the order and arrange your collection date. To call: 01508 493 734 *
The beer on this collection service is just £33 for 18 pints and £66 for 36 pints.
4. The Kings Head Bawburgh, NR9 3LS
If you’re near Norwich or to the west of the city then a perfect order and collection point. Pop in or call for details of how to order and collect: 01603 744 977
*The beer on this collection service is just £33 for 18 pints and £66 for 36 pints.
Check back in case we add other options. We do hope that you can enjoy some of your favourite Moon Gazer over the festive period.
Cheers and best wishes from Team Moon Gazer